Monthly Dress Giveaway
Every month Finding July will pick one lucky winner to win the dress of her choice!
Monthly Dress Giveaway Official Rules
Please read the below Official Contest Rules before submitting an entry in the Contest (as defined below). By submitting a Contest entry, you: acknowledge and signify that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Rules; and agree to be contacted by Finding July via e-mail and agree that the decision of Finding July is final and binding in respect of all matters relating to the Contest.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit their email through www.findingjuly.ca and follow @finding_july on Instagram. In order to win the applicant will also need to answer a skill-testing question. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec).
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Finding July as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 10th, 2019 at 12:01 am PST and will be on going monthly. The monthly entry period will end by the 9th of the following month at 11:59 pm PST. The winners will be chosen on the 10th of every month. If you are not the winner, your initial entry will remain in the drawing pool for the next month until you do win. No need to enter again. You must still be following @finding_july at the time of drawing to win.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.findingjuly.ca. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Finding July.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a dress of their choice. (approximate value of up to $100CAD) Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Finding July's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Finding July to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Finding July and the successful completion of a skill-testing question. Winner will be notified by email within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Finding July shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FINDING JULY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Finding July reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Finding July’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Finding July may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Finding July. Finding July reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Finding July has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Finding July reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Finding July from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign is governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada,. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. The Campaign hosted by Finding July is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
13. By entering your email, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.